Sunday, June 30, 2013

3rd grade

I have neglected this blog since I started it due to the fact that I was subbing and then working as an E.A. with intervention at a school. I love my school district and like other in demand school districts it can be very hard to get in and get that teaching job we all desire. 

Well after making a name for myself working as a sub and an E.A. I was called this summer for an interview for 3rd grade. I don't know how many of you are like me, but I LOVE interviews though I've only interviewed 2 times in my life. Just getting that chance to talk about what I love to do is the BEST and I think it shown through in my interview, because I was offered the job 2 days later. 

I have never taught 3rd grade, but my mom is starting her 43rd year of teaching this year, and most of that time has been teaching 3rd grade. I've been very involved in her classroom over the years, so that sets my mind at ease a bit. 


GET READY.... 

Join me on my journey  through third grade. I am going to do my best to really get involved with this blog, and share my ideas and lessons, as well as goodies from others that I have used as well as my my "ah-ha moments" and my "what was I thinking" moments as well!




2 comments:

  1. I teach 3rd grade too, you will love it! Good luck and good luck with your new blog! I am your 2nd member! I look forward to following your blog!

    Check out my blog at: littleprowlers.blogspot.com
    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey, thanks so much for your well wishes. I'm going to check out your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete