Monday, July 8, 2013

New Classroom

A few weeks ago I got a glimpse at my new classroom. I am very excited to get in there and really transform it and make it my own. I have very large walls and I don't think I am going to paper/fabric cover them.... we'll see how it goes.

Here's what my new room look like (along with some items from the teacher moving out).
Here is my front door. I am loving the cork board shadow box and can't wait to dress it up!


 Excited to finally have a classroom with a smart board. Any tips, tricks, websites etc. that would help me out, please share.


Not a fan of the brown board... I will be covering that! 


 Thinking of putting some curtains on those windows.


 Built in Book cases, backpack hooks line, and a cabinet line the back wall.

Excited to see how my room will come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment